For your protection as well as mine, we are implementing a few changes at Cohort Computers.
We are still here to help you through these troubled times, but are now operating a "Locked Door" policy.
- The shop is closed, but you can still drop off and pick up computers.
- Please phone first before dropping off your computer.
- Wherever possible, we will try to solve your problems over the phone or by remote access.
- Where this is not possible, you can arrange to drop off and pick up between 10:00am to 2:00pm - Monday to Friday.
- You will not be allowed to enter the shop.
- When bringing your computer or laptop to the shop, please label it with your name, telephone number, a brief description of the problem and any password required to access the computer.
- If nobody is here to take your call, please state your name and telephone number clearly and we will make sure we get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you feel unwell, please do not come to the shop at all. If you have been in contact with anyone who is known to be infected, please do not come.
- Please pay by card over the phone or by bank transfer prior to picking up your computer. We do not wish to handle money or cheques or make unnecessary trips to the bank during this crisis.
- Home visits are available where necessary. You MUST tell me if anyone in the household is infected or has been in contact with someone who is known to have been infected.
These procedures are designed to protect me, and more importantly, my family and my customers.
We realise that our computers will be relied upon more and more as a link to family, friends and the outside world in general through these anxious times and there is a need to keep them working reliably, but we want everyone to be as safe as possible. Thank you in advance for your loyalty and understanding.
Hoping you remain well and healthy during these troubled times.
Trenton & everyone at Cohort Computers